Ryan & Christina {Seattle, WA Wedding Photographer}

Ryan & Christina,

THANK YOU for asking me to be your wedding photographer! It was such a joy, privilege, and honor to document your wedding day, not to mention an absolute blast! From our first {pre-engagement} consultation appointment, to your engagement session, and then wedding day, I have witnessed such a beautiful love that you two have for each other. A love that is God centered.

CONGRATULATIONS again! I hope you two had a fabulous honeymoon and enjoy your sneak peek!

Many blessings,
Michelle

Wedding Venue: Bethany Christian Assembly | Everett, WA
Reception Venue: Comcast Arena Ballroom
Bride & Bridesmaid’s┬áDresses: Alfred Angelo
Bride & Bridesmaids Shoes: Macy’s
Florist: I Do Floral Design
Hair Stylist: Devin Bergquist
Makeup Artist: Jamie Webber
Tuxes: Men’s Wearhouse
Groom & Groomsmen’s Tie’s: Handmade by Pam Cloud
Associate Photographer: Jerry Newell
2nd Shooter: Toni Gundlach

Please feel free to leave a comment for the bride & groom below! Thanks!

{three photographers, one great moment!}

{photo credit to 2nd shooter: toni gundlach}

{please do not copy | save images from post}

leave a comment for ryan & christina below!
follow me on FACEBOOK!! :)

Did you like this? Share it:

15 Responses to “Ryan & Christina {Seattle, WA Wedding Photographer}”

1. Jana says:

Absolutely GORGEOUS! Beautiful work…Love all the little details!

2. Stunning photography! Beautiful, beautiful wedding, Christina!

3. Shannon Morton says:

Michelle (and Toni and Jerry), these are simply stunning!! I loved watching the story unfold as she got ready for their “first look.” Wow!! Loved the details of their groomsmen’s socks and the crazy cat trying to get his 15 minutes of fame! :) You are all amazing photographers!!

4. Debbie says:

Absolutely beautiful!!! You captured beautiful moments and memories and details of a day they will never forget. Love the expressions, especially his look and tears when seeing her… Gorgeous photos !!!!

5. Mona Price says:

Amazing photos. I love this couple!

6. Janelle Eldred says:

Amaaaaaaaaaaazing. These are spectacular. The wedding was beautiful. *sigh* and so is the love you see in every single moment. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

7. Brooke M. says:

These are some beautiful photos. I cried at the one where he saw her in her gown! Beautiful couple. I wish them many years of happiness :)

8. These are GORGEOUS Michelle!!! Beautiful work girl!

9. Beautiful work! I adore the images from their first look!

10. Jessica Skinner says:

I absolutely love these pictures! Michelle, you are an amazing photographer! And to Ryan and Christina, you guys just look so in love. Congratulations! I hope you enjoy your life together!

11. I am breath taken. I’m only fourteen years old but I already know what my wedding dress looks like and I hope to have a wedding one day as beautiful as this one.

12. Lan says:

that one shot of the groom’s face when he sees his bride: absolutely beautiful.

13. ashley says:

I hope you know your pictures are tumblr famous (:
    the ones where she’s walking up to him on the bridge then he’s turning around and tearing up

14. Tiffany says:

Found this on Pinterest .. I do not know you or this couple, but your work is awesome. They have to be the cutest couple ever. You can see the love shining from the grooms eyes every time he looks at his bride. The memories they have will be forever frozen in time from you beautiful example of photography. From the first moment he saw her (the tears were so real they jumped off the page) to the last kiss, and everything in between. What a blessing to capture this special day! Simply precious. <3

15. Aubrey says:

These are so beautiful- I felt like I was there! You captured the emotions of the day so beautifully- your talent is inspiring!!! Thank you for sharing!!!